How to use Bluetooth speaker?
As we all know, bluetooth speaker is a modern wireless speaker that can connect with other devices through Bluetooth.
As ordinary speakers are popular in home, office and other places, we can use the bluetooth speaker in the same way.
There are some points we should know before using them. Here to share some tips on how you can use wireless speakers the best way!
How to set up Your Bluetooth Speaker?
Setting up a new wireless speaker seems like a daunting task. Luckily, it doesn’t have to be! The set-up process is actually very straightforward and quick.
So don’t fret if you’ve never set up a bluetooth speaker because it’s not too complicated. But where to start? It’s quite simple really. Here are the steps to follow:
Step 1: Charge the device
The first thing you need to do is always charge before you use portable speakers for the first time. This helps to prevent any issues that could arise from a low battery.
If you already did this, move on to step two. If you didn’t charge your device before starting, plug the charging cable into an electrical outlet and then plug the other end into the charging port of your Bluetooth speaker.
Do not plug in your device if it is already charged more than 80% (it will overheat). Leave it plugged in until it has finished charging then unplug it once fully charged.
Step 2: Connect to a Bluetooth enabled device
After your Bluetooth speaker has finished charging, it’s time to pair it with another device. Usually, you will have to go into the setting of your mobile device and find the Bluetooth option.
Then select “Add a new device” and make sure that it is within range of the portable speaker. Once you’ve done this, the two devices should find each other automatically. Once this happened, you can enjoy your music with no wires attached!
Troubleshoot common wireless speakers problems if you encounter anything abnormal.
10 Things to Do with Your Portable Speaker
If you’re looking for some cool things to do with your wireless Bluetooth speaker, here’s a list of some ideas. You can utilise your Bluetooth speaker in these awesome tasks.
This list is by no means exhaustive, and you will no doubt come up with more ideas as your imagination takes off. However, here’s a list of activities that you can try with your Bluetooth speaker:
- Make and listen to playlists.
- Make and listen to podcasts.
- Use Bluetooth speakers for phone calls.
- Listen to audiobooks or e-books on your smartphone or tablet in addition to the audio of the book through the Bluetooth speaker.
- Use it as a speakerphone for your mobile phone.
- Use it as a PA system or microphone for karaoke when you are performing in front of an audience.
- Play music while you work out at the gym or go jogging outside.
- Use it as an additional sound system if you are watching TV. This will also give you option of listening to different media in separate rooms of a house or apartment (great for parties & kids).
- Play games on your smartphone or tablet that have sound effects so that those effects can be enhanced by having them come from a better sounding speaker (such as playing Angry Birds).
- Use as an Alarm Clock – If you need a new alarm clock for yourself or for your loved one, consider adding a portable speaker into the mix as well!
How to Stream Music From a Bluetooth Speaker?
The answer to how to use a Bluetooth speaker is to stream music at the beach or in your bedroom, but there are some rules to follow.
The most important rule is to make sure that the Bluetooth speaker is paired with the source of music. If you’re streaming music from a phone, the phone should be within 33 feet of the speaker.
The other important thing to remember is that you need to set up your Bluetooth speaker as a media device as well. This will come up as an option when you first turn on your Bluetooth speaker.
You don’t need anything specific for this process, but it’s good to have space on your device for storing songs if you want to use this feature for your own library.
The sound quality of the speaker is important for anyone who wants to actually enjoy their music. Look for a speaker that supports full-range sound, which will make your music sound as clear as possible.
Many wireless speakers are able to project sound in 360 degrees around the device so that it fills the room with sound, making it easier to hear even at high volumes.
Control the volume conveniently
The next thing that you should do is to check the volume of the Bluetooth speaker. It is important that you have a loud enough speaker, especially if you are going to use it in a larger room or when you are planning to have some sort of getting together.
How to Control Volume of Bluetooth Speaker?
A cell phone can be used as a remote control for a Bluetooth speaker. The easiest way to do this is with an app.
If your Bluetooth speaker doesn’t come with its own app, look for music or a sound app that supports volume control and check the developer’s website for additional features.
For example, the free Music Boss app (for iOS and Android) lets you stream music from Google Play, SoundCloud and Spotify from the app itself, but you need to download them separately.
Most apps have a range of features, so search for “Bluetooth speaker” + “volume control” in your smartphone’s app market.
Cleaning & Safety Tips for Wireless Speakers
Clean your Bluetooth speaker. Yes! you should clean them at least once a month. This will extend the lifespan of speakers. There are a few ways to clean your speakers.
You can use a damp, lint-free cloth with warm water and mild soap, or you can use compressed air. If you use water or cleaning solution on the outside of your speaker, don’t let it come in contact with the inside of the speaker.
To avoid damaging your speaker, never immerse it in water. Clean the area around your speaker. Make sure that there is nothing that block the sound from coming out of your speaker.
Check that there is nothing covering the grill on top of the speaker and make sure that the power cord is not coiled up too tightly and putting pressure on the speaker while in use.
Check cords before using a portable Bluetooth device near water or after bending, pulling or handling roughly. Safely dispose of damaged cords immediately.
Inspect cables before each use for damage such as cuts, frays, exposed wiring and discolouration to ensure that BT speakers are in safe working condition before each use.
Do not attempt to repair damaged cables as this could pose serious shock hazards or electrocution risks.
Tips for cleaning a dirty Bluetooth speaker
1. Use a soft cloth and some water to wipe down the outside of the wireless speaker. This is an easy way to remove dirt, oil, and fingerprints from the surface.
2. Clean the buttons on your speaker with a damp cloth or cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol. This will remove any dirt or grime that has built up over time.
3. If you want to thoroughly clean your device, you can use warm water and soap with a soft cloth or cotton swab to wipe away any residue that is left behind after using other methods. Make sure you dry off your device completely afterwards so that no water remains inside it.
4. If your speaker has been exposed to moisture, please place it in a bag of rice for several hours to absorb the moisture.
Conclusion | How To Use Bluetooth Speakers?
Bluetooth speakers are one of the most common uses of wireless technology. These days you will find them everywhere and there is no question that they have become a part of our everyday life. There’s little doubt that people would be willing to give up their cell phone, but not their Bluetooth speaker.
They have been in use for more than 10 years. Back then, when they were invented you would have heard that they were used mostly to listen to music.
But nowadays they are used in different places like home, office, public spaces and even cars. If you are using a bluetooth speaker at your home you will agree with me that there’s a lot you can do with it.